Social Icons

pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

José Mourinho Won The Champions League At Inter With The Team I Built. ---Roberto Mancini


Galatasaray manager Roberto Mancini has pulled the lion by its tail by claiming that his Chelsea counterpart in Wednesdays UEFA champions league game in Istanbul, José 'The happy one' Mourinho won the 2010 Champions league glory with a team he (Mancini)  built.

Mancini was sacked From Inter in 2008 and Mourinho took over the team and led them to win the champions league in 2010.

When the Evening Standard asked the Italian if Mourinho has a better record at Inter than him, Mancini said:

"No. Mourinho won the champions league because he had a good team.

"He took a team that like Manchester City,  I had built. A team that had strong mentality.

"When I went to Inter, they played very bad football and we changed that. ......"

Mancini and Mourinho locks horns in a champions league encounter in Istanbul on Wednesday night and we hope to hear from 'The happy one'.

1 comment:

  1. Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening.

    I appreciate you spending some time and energy
    to put this article together. I once again find myself spending a significant
    amount of time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it
    was still worthwhile!

    Feel free to surf to my web page ... Agen Bola

    ReplyDelete