Social Icons

pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Pastor blasts his head few days after telling his congregation that God no longer listen to him.

A macon, Georgia pastor,  Rev Teddy Parker shot himself in the head few days after telling his congregation that God does not listen to him anymore.

Rev Parker, a father of two told his congregation:  "I try to pray but I don't feel like God is hearing me.I try to serve but I don't feel like God is using me. And there are times in your life when God purposely withdraws from you. He doesn't withdraw not for the sake of leaving you but he withdraws so you can grow and mature"

The pastor killed himself following a Sunday service at Mount Zion Baptist Church while family and congregation waited for the next service.

A church member, Russell Rowland told the post: " When he doesn't show up they went looking for him. I am very surprised because he didn't preach that. He preached totally against that. It's something that the congregation don't really understand."

No comments:

Post a Comment