Social Icons

pages

Friday 25 October 2013

Jose Mourinho fined by English FA.

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has been handed an £8000 fine by the English FA after he admitted he breached  the football Association rules during his side's game against Cardiff City.

Mourinho was sent to the stands when he lost his temper with referee Anthony Tailor who was urging Bransislav Ivanovic to speed up a trow-in.

Though he has been given the standard fine, there is still talks he could be handed a touchline ban.

After the champions league game against Schalke 04, mourinho made referring statements to the incident.

"What the referee wrote is true. I was not aggressive, I was not offensive, I just had a disagreement," mourinho had said

"That in the game is resolved with 'shut up and sit down,'..(you) do not need to go to the stands"

"I accept the fine and against Manchester City I can work" he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment