Social Icons

pages

Monday 13 January 2014

D'Prince Set To Sue Blogger( Nigeriafilm).

D'Prince and Inorie Fotso

Marvin Records Rapper D'Prince may likely sue the blogger behind Nigeriafilm. This development was informed by D'Prince's recent tweets refuting the blogger's post that claimed that the rapper was in deep romance with Inorie Fotso, the daughter of a Cameroonian Billionaire Victor Fotso.

What seemed to have infuriated D'Prince was not the rumour that he is dating the actress/singer but the gossip that his latest Benz 2013 coupe that cost 13 million Naira and was over publicised last year, was bought by Inorie.

"My attention has been drawn to the RUMOR by @Nigeriafilms that am dating a Cameroonian Billionaire's daughter( Inorie Fotso)," D'Prince tweeted.

"I do not have anything business or personal to do with Inorie Fotso. I demand you @Nigeriafilms to bring forth your evidence because you will be hearing from my lawyers in the next 24 hours. I have worked hard to get where I am today. I will not allow mediocre bloggers like @Nigeriafilms to tarnish it for me and my fans."

We wait to see the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment