Social Icons

pages

Saturday 25 January 2014

Chelsea Agrees To Sell Essien To AC Milan.




Chelsea has agreed to sell Ghanian midfielder Michael Essien to Italian Seria A giant AC Milan. Though the transfer fee has not been revealed, the midfielder has travelled to Milan to hold talks with the club and new manager Clarence Seedorf who was named manager after the sack of Massimiliano Allegri. The player is also to go through Milan medicals.

"I'm happy to be here. I will do my best for Milan and I hope to be ready to play," Essien said.

"I spoke with mr Seedorf two days ago. I cannot wait to be available. I really want to thank the chairman and team and thanks to Jose Mourinho, ( Chelsea boss ) who has allowed me wear the Rossoneri shirt."

Essien has not had enough playing times at Chelsea this season, having only played 9 Chelsea games this season after he returned from his loan spell at Jose Mourinho managed Real Madrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment