Social Icons

pages

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Stella Damasus Quits Facebook.

Nollywood Actress Stella Damasus has decided to finally close down all her Facebook accounts. Last weekend, the actress posted on instagram that she made the hard decision which would definitely not be appreciated by her numerous fans because some impostors have begun to rub her name and image in the mud.

"Just to let you know that I am shutting down all my Facebook accounts.  I need to protect myself and image the best way I can, as some impersonators have started using my name to collect money from innocent people who want to get into the movie industry. Please,  spread the word and let your friends know that after today any Stella Damasus ( They see ) on Facebook is not me." She wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment