Social Icons

pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Kanye West Throws Out Female Fan From His Gig in Texas

Kanye West directed a member of his security to throw out a female Fan who had repeatedly asked him to remove the mask he wore to his gig in Texas.

The rapper was seen in a video posted on instagram as he approached the crowd irritated by the fan's demand.

"Now, you can see my face on the Internet, every mother f**king day. I came here, I open up a mountain....and you tryin' to tell me how to give you my art, "

The 36 year old rapper then performed a song in which he explained that he wears the mask so that he doesn't worry about unflattering photographs. Later he signalled a bodyguard to throw out the fan who ask him to remove the mask.

"Do I look like a mother f**king comedian?  Don't f**king heckle me. I am Kanye motherf**king West. I am dead f**king serious. " he ranted.

No comments:

Post a Comment